Home For the Holidays
MAKE AN IMPACT IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Having a place where you feel safe, welcome and happy is an essential human need. Studies have shown that a family’s home can have a direct connection to its well-being, and even its health. Navigating the path to home ownership or maintaining a healthy home is not always easy – solutions can be complex, barriers can seem insurmountable. That’s where NeighborWorks® Rochester comes in.
In 2016, NeighborWorks® Rochester is on track to impact more than 1,000 families and individuals in our community with homebuyer education and homeowner support. In 2017, we hope to exceed this achievement, but we can’t do this without you. The Annual Home for the Holidays campaign is your chance to support NeighborWorks® Rochester’s mission of building great communities in Rochester by providing housing solutions.
Make a significant impact on our community by helping people who are invested in their own neighborhoods. We are a trusted resource, building great communities one dream home at a time. Your donation will help create long-term homeowners and allow families to live in healthy, energy-efficient homes. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation and supporting a strong Rochester community now, by clicking on the Donate Now button.
For questions about donations, contact Kelly Hallenbeck at 585.325.4705.
“If it weren’t for NeighborWorks Rochester, I believe that even now I would still be worrying every day about how am I going to pay for the much needed, necessary improvements; how am I going to select contractors that I can trust; how am I going to make the right decisions; and how will I know if the work was completed correctly? Taking all these worries away is your greatest service. Thank you
NeighborWorks Rochester!” – Kathy C., Rochester
Ways To Give
- Use the DONATE NOW Button to make an online gift
- By check: make checks payable to NeighborWorks® Rochester and send to 570 south Ave., Rochester, NY 14620
- Honor / Memorial Gifts: make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Legacy Gifts: include NeighborWorks® Rochester as a beneficiary of your will, trust, life insurance or retirement plan
- Donate Real Estate
- Securities, stocks or bonds. Speak with your tax advisor as to the best option for you.
- Annual United Way Donation: Our donor option number is #1167
Be A Volunteer
- Serve on a committee for event planning and promotion
- Help at an event
- Office work a few hours a week or month
- Offer your talent: photography, graphic design, data management, etc.
- Testimonial: would you be willing to share your story on how your life has been impacted by our services? We’d love to hear about it and possibly use your testimonial on our website or in marketing materials.
Be A Sponsor
- Promote your business or organization
- Give back to your community
- Contact Kelly Hallenbeck for more information on sponsorships and events at 585.327.4705
Make A Difference
Support our community.